Sunday, November 27, 2016

#6 Steve Jobs’ Talk

Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc&t=1s



1.Quote (v.) 引用
2.Diagnosed (v.) 診斷
3.Incurable(adj.) 不能醫治的
4.sedated(adj.) 平靜的
5.buttoned up 準備好的


I really like Steve jobs 3 life stories, I learned the treasure life experience from him 

The first story is about connecting the dots.
Describing his withdrawal from college, he pursues his favorite things, he didn't expected these things will bring him any help, but after decade,  he found that everything is connected. 
I did not know what to do before, but now, I understand, I should to do what I like.

The second story is about love and loss.
Describe he found the Apple and then he was been fired. He did not aware that being fired was a good thing. During the next five years he started two company the first named NeXT, the second named Pixar.
Then Apple bought NeXT and he returned to Apple. 
He let me know that no matter how bad things you encounter, don't give up your faith, Don’t settle.

The third story is about death.
“If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.”
he said "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."
he let me realize that our time is limited, don't waste time, don't live in someone life.
The most important thing is to pursue your heart and sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment